A. policy (information, governance, sustainability, outreach)
B. technical (architecture, infrastructure and RDFization)
C. social (user experience and social networking)
The next step then is for groups to:
1. identify and certify discussion leads (responsibilities: set meeting times and agenda, facilitate and encourage discussion among members, draft reports)
2. identify additional people to recruit from the wider community that would provide additional expertise (interested, but didn't attend the first? sign up now !)
3. extend and prioritize discussion items (what exactly will this group focus its efforts on in the short and long term)
4. identify and assign bite-sized tasks (so we can get things done one step at a time :)
5. collate results and present to the wider community
I suggest that groups self-organize a first meeting in the next two weeks to deal with items 1-4, and either meet again or use the Google documents to collaboratively report findings.
Finally, I'd like for us to hold another meeting with times that are much more accommodating for Europe + North America ;) Please fill the doodle poll (http://www.doodle.com/
As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and please sign up to the Bio2RDF mailing list for all future discussions.